Biscotti! why cantucci? the name derives from the Latin "cantellus", which means "piece of bread". And it was the final part of the sweet loaves, the "cantuccio", in fact. The peasants ate it dry and hard. It was only Caterina dei Medici who thought of adding almonds to that very poor food. This is the most delicious version of our canturini: many, many, many drops of delicious dark chocolate.
- Without artificial flavors
- Without dyes
- Exclusive use of butter, without hydrogenated fats
- Solo fresh milk
- drops of the best chocolate
Available formats: 200 g box / 5 kg carton
- Shipping costs: € 8,00 for amounts less than € 49,00
- FREE shipping on orders over € 49,00
- Order it now and you will receive it at your home in 2/3 working days
Times and methods of conservation: 360 days from the date of preparation. Keep in a cold and dry place.