It is said that he is the ancestor of the most famous Panforte, so much so that the origins of Panpepato are lost between history and legend. Probably born in the walls of the convents of the cloistered nuns, the first written records attest it already in the Middle Ages with the arrival of oriental spices and the birth of the so-called "spiced breads". Over the centuries the original Panpepato recipe has been handed down and remains practically unchanged. The intense flavor that characterizes it is due to the mixture with different types of spices, pepper, dried fruit, cocoa and candied fruit and to the craftsmanship that give a unique delight for the palate.
- swithout milk, eggs and their derivatives
- without artificial flavors
- Preservative free
- without dyes
- We use exclusively fine almonds of the almond tree
- we do not use apricot almonds (armelline almonds)
- With typical hints given by a wise person spice mixture
Available formats: 100 g / 250 g / 350 g / 450 g / Carton 5 kg
- Shipping costs: € 8,00 for amounts less than € 49,00
- FREE shipping for purchases over € 49,00
- Order it now and you will receive it at your home in 2/3 working days
Times and methods of conservation: 360 days from the date of preparation. Keep in a cold and dry place.