Each Nannini branded Panforte was born from the craftsmanship of the pastry chefs and the careful selection of raw materials. Few and simple ingredients, those of tradition, such as almonds, candied fruit and sugar are patiently boiled to create a dough which, once cooled, is worked exclusively by hand to obtain the typical round shape. This is how, one by one, the Nannini panforti were born which, after passing through the oven, are checked again and wrapped manually before reaching the sale. A craftsmanship that keeps intact the unique taste of a cake with an ancient goodness.
- without milk, eggs and their derivatives
- without artificial flavors
- Preservative free
- without dyes
- We use exclusively fine almonds of the almond tree
- We do not use apricot almonds (armelline almonds)
- processing traditional
Available formats: Pack of 100 g / 250 g / 350 g / 450 g / 5 kg
- Shipping costs: € 8,00 for amounts less than € 49,00
- FREE shipping for purchases over € 49,00
- Order it now and you will receive it at your home in 2/3 working days
Times and methods of conservation: 360 days from the date of preparation. Keep in a cold and dry place.