The Cantucci tell about Tuscany, its traditions and its festivals. On special days in every house it was customary to eat these dry biscuits even better if soaked in sweet and enveloping Vin Beato. Their origins date back to at least the fifteenth century, when they were prepared by some chefs on the occasion of the visit of the Marchesa Isabella d'Este to Florence.
- With 20% of the finest whole almonds
- Without artificial flavors
- Without dyes
- Exclusive use of butter, swithout hydrogenated fats
- Solo fresh milk
Available formats: pack of 400 g + 375 ml
- Shipping costs: € 8,00 for amounts less than € 49,00
- FREE shipping for purchases over € 49,00
- Order it now and you will receive it at your home in 2/3 working days
Times and methods of conservation: 360 days from the date of preparation. Keep in a cold and dry place.