Biscotti! why cantucci? the name derives from the Latin "cantellus", which means "piece of bread". And it was the final part of the sweet loaves, the "cantuccio", in fact. The peasants ate it dry and hard. It was only Caterina dei Medici who thought of adding almonds to that very poor food. In this version, the small red fruits dot the yellow mixture creating a beautiful chromatic effect. The contrast between sweetness and acidity skilfully renews a classic of Tuscan confectionery.
- Without artificial flavors
- Without dyes
- Exclusive use of butter, without hydrogenated fats
- Solo fresh milk
Available formats: 200 g box
- Shipping costs: € 8,00 for amounts less than € 49,00
- FREE shipping for purchases over € 49,00
- Order it now and you will receive it at your home in 2/3 working days
Times and methods of conservation: 360 days from the date of preparation. Keep in a cold and dry place.