The unmistakable taste of Christmas does not end with the holidays and at Nannini Pandoro and Panettone become the basis for an ideal breakfast, snack or end of meal to share with those you love and always carry with you. E today you can find them 30% off on our shop.
And here is a delicious recipe and an alternative way to enjoy the King of Nannini leavened products that will win you over: Panettone Muffins.
What do we need
- 1 original Nannini panettone
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 190g of butter at room temperature
- 400g of flour
- 200ml of whole milk
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 pinch of fine salt
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 orange peel
- 200g of sugar
- Fray the Panettone into small pieces and leave it aside for now.
- In a bowl, sift the flour together with the baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- Work the butter with an electric mixer until you get a cream
- Add the eggs, one at a time, the powders and lastly the milk, continuing to whisk all the dough until it is completely blended.
- Grate the orange zest, add the frayed panettone and incorporate everything with a spatula.
- Transfer the mixture to a sac-à-poche and fill the muffin molds to the brim.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 180° for 25 minutes and the panettone muffins are ready.
Can't wait to try it? We understand you. Take advantage of the 30% discount and buy your Panettone Nannini now to prepare this irresistible recipe. You find it at this link.