Equipped with an extraordinarily full and permanent body, with a strong and decisive taste with light hints of citrus. The tasting remains a pleasant aftertaste of intense cocoa, amaretto and toasted bread typical of Italian espresso. The coffee in the cup shows a golden and compact cream, uniform and persistent.
- Single roasting of all origins
- No additives in the cooling phase
- Ad hoc grinding for use with espresso machines
- Ideal blend forEspresso Italian
- Comfortable can resealable, excellent for storage
Available formats: 250 g can
- Shipping costs: € 5,00 for amounts less than € 49,00
- FREE shipping for purchases over € 49,00
- Order it now and you will receive it at your home in 2/3 working days
- Shipping costs: € 8,00 for amounts less than € 100,00
- FREE shipping for orders over € 100,00
- Order it now and you will receive it at your home in 5/6 days
- Shipping costs: 60,00 €
- Order it now and you will receive it at your home in 4/9 days
Times and methods of conservation: 540 days from the date of preparation. Keep in a cold and dry place.