Ruby red in color, the nose is characterized by spicy and fruity hints of morello cherry. On the palate it is fresh and dry, with well-balanced tannins and a good gustatory persistence.
- Grapes: 95% Sangiovese, 5% Ciliegiolo
- Vineyard: Monti in Chianti
- Land: Clayey rich in skeleton
- Aging: In oak and Slavonian barrels for at least 12 months
- Refinement: In bottle for at least 6 months
- content: 13,5 %
Available formats: 0,75 L bottle
- Shipping costs: € 8,00 for amounts less than € 49,00
- FREE shipping for purchases over € 49,00
- Order it now and you will receive it at your home in 2/3 working days
Times and methods of conservation: Keep in a cold and dry place.
Allergens: contains sulfites