Very fine blend with a very sweet taste, despite a slight hint of pleasant acidity given by a higher percentage of Arabica coffee, which find a perfect balance between aromaticity and sweetness. The good body makes the cup hold compact. Pleasant vein of milk chocolate that leaves a vanilla aftertaste associated with an acidulous taste tending to fruity. The coffee in the cup has a light and brindle color.
- Single roasting of all origins
- No additives in the cooling phase
- The most used mixture in our cafes in Florence
Available formats: Case of 10
- Shipping costs: € 5,00 for amounts less than € 49,00
- FREE shipping for purchases over € 49,00
- Order it now and you will receive it at your home in 2/3 working days
- Shipping costs: € 8,00 for amounts less than € 100,00
- FREE shipping for orders over € 100,00
- Order it now and you will receive it at your home in 5/6 days
- Shipping costs: 60,00 €
- Order it now and you will receive it at your home in 4/9 days
Times and methods of conservation: 540 days from the date of preparation. Keep in a cold and dry place.