Biscotti! why cantucci? the name derives from the Latin "cantellus", which means "piece of bread". And it was the final part of the sweet loaves, the "cantuccio", in fact. The peasants ate it dry and hard. It was only Caterina dei Medici who thought of adding almonds to that very poor food. This version of the cantucci is the most innovative and surprisingly delicious. The sweetness of the pears and the very light note of cinnamon are the perfect frame for the fragrance of a different dough, made with whole wheat flour.
- Without artificial flavors
- Without dyes
- Exclusive use of butter, without hydrogenated fats
- Solo fresh milk
- We use the best cubes of pear, candied with sugar cane
Available formats: 200 g box
- Shipping costs: € 8,00 for amounts less than € 49,00
- FREE shipping for purchases over € 49,00
- Order it now and you will receive it at your home in 2/3 working days
Times and methods of conservation: 360 days from the date of preparation. Keep in a cold and dry place.