The history of the Nannini brand has been linked to Siena for over a hundred years. It is among the historic buildings of the city of the Palio that elegant cafés are born and the typical sweets of the Sienese tradition come out of the city walls to be appreciated abroad. We must go back to the early twentieth century when Guido Nannini opened the "Ideal Bar" in the historic center of the city. Already in 1930 he obtained the license of "liqueur and pastry factory" from which he began the confectionery business that would make the Nannini brand famous in the world. In these years the "Conca d'Oro", the bar that has accompanied entire generations of Sienese, "moves" to the heart of the city, the current via Banchi di Sopra, a stone's throw from Piazza del Campo. In a few years the Nannini brands found space in other city squares with the opening of new stores and in 1948 the production of panforti, ricciarelli and other typical Sienese sweets began. Over the years Guido passed the baton to Danilo Nannini. Today Alessandro Nannini is the interpreter of the family tradition. A more than ten-year history linked to the ability to innovate but always remaining anchored to tradition: values that today, after more than a century, continue to distinguish the family brand.