Prepared one by one, they are rustic biscuits that are the result of a careful combination of spices, nuts, candied fruit, honey and anise. Of a somewhat coarse shape, they surprise with their solid consistency but with a soft heart that melts in the mouth. During the XNUMXth century they were consumed by the horse-changing workers in the Sienese post stations. Hence the origin of their name.
- without milk, eggs and related derivatives
- rich in shelled walnuts of the best quality
- without hydrogenated fats
- without dyes
- without artificial flavors
- Preservative free
Available formats Box of 450 g / Carton of 5 kg
- Shipping costs: € 8,00 for amounts less than € 49,00
- FREE shipping for purchases over € 49,00
- Order it now and you will receive it at your home in 2/3 working days
Times and methods of conservation: 180 days from the date of preparation. Keep in a cold and dry place.