Do you want to impress your guests with an original, delicious and easy to prepare snack? With this recipe you can leave them speechless (and stomachs full) in just 20 minutes. Because parties at Nannini's never end and the taste of tradition lasts all year round.
Thus, Pandoro and Panettone become the basis of an excellent after-meal, ideal for any occasion and today you can find them 30% off in our shop.
The time has come to prepare Panettone Truffles together.
What we need:
- 1 original Nannini Panettone
- 150g of mascarpone (or another creamy spreadable cheese)
- 150g of dark chocolate
- Hazelnut grains (or the flavor you prefer)
- Crumble the Panettone with your hands and put it in a bowl.
- Add the spreadable cheese and mix with a spoon until the mixture is homogeneous and compact.
- Create meatballs of about 15 grams each
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave and dip each panettone meatball.
- After draining them, place them on baking paper, decorate them with grains and let them solidify at room temperature before serving.
Have you seen? In just five steps you will have a delicious and original dessert. What are you waiting for? Enjoy 30% off e buy now your original Nannini Panettone.