The parties at the Nannini house never end. So, with Christmas now behind us, we still want to enjoy the flavor of tradition. We are ready to do it with an irresistible recipe, in which the original leavened products of our pastry shop will be the protagonists: Pandoro and Panettone.
Two desserts so full of flavors that it's a pity they are enjoyed only in one period of the year. For this reason, from today you can find them 30% off on our shop.
Stars of Pandoro chocolate recipe with zabaglione cream
What we need:
- 1 Pandoro with Nannini chocolate
- 4 egg yolks
- 80g of sugar
- 50g of marsala
- 65g of liquid fresh cream
- Put a pot of water on the fire and bring it to a boil.
- In a slightly smaller saucepan, combine the 4 egg yolks with the sugar, start beating them lightly with a hand whisk and (continuing to mix) add the Marsala.
- Once amalgamated, transfer the compound into boiling water, keep mixing with the whip until it's thickened.
- Did you get a clear and frothy mixture? Perfect! Now you can remove it from the stove, pour it into a larger bowl filled with water and ice to immediately stop cooking and continue stirring for another minute.
- Store it in the refrigerator.
- Cut it horizontally (3 slices equal about 400g) and heat it in a non-stick pan on both sides.
- Spread a couple of tablespoons of zabaglione on a serving plate and place the first slice
- Add two tablespoons of zabaglione on top and cover with another previously heated star until you finish each portion of Pandoro.
- Spread the rest of the zabaglione on the last slice.
We're already salivating, and you? Take advantage of the 30% discount and buy your Pandoro Nannini immediately on the our shop to prepare this irresistible recipe.